It’s so easy to say look at this, here’s what’s on trend, you need this in your life, buy it! But how exactly do we wear the things magazines, adverts and websites suggest?
Well, with this in mind not only does this post say WOW a skirt for £2.99 AND it comes in 5 colours, it also shows you how to actually wear it in more than one way. So yes, look at this fab H&M cotton flared knee-length skirt, it’s only £2.99! But instead of buying just because it’s cheap (and a bargain is only a bargain if you need it) here are 101 ways to wear this skirt. OK, maybe not quite 101 because you haven’t got all day to sit looking at clothes, but how about 16 ways to wear it for day time casual (through summer), dressy day time (garden party, anyone?), work (it doesn’t have to be dull) and most importantly how to wear it right now (think school run, playgroup or running errands in the rain).
- Tuck your top in for a smarter look or to enhance your waist.
- Wear a loose top over and add a skinny belt to nip in your waist and give you a more subtle shape than tucking in.
- If you’re conscious of your mum tum wear a loose blouse over the top to skim your tummy.
- Vary the length of your jacket or cardigan and your skirt will take on a whole new look.
- Play with colour. Perhaps a cherry red top with the pink skirt, toned down with denim.
- Pick out colours from the tropical print to accent the look with accessories and outer wear.
- Leggings work well with this skirt and make it more practical for mum-on-the-run wear. No fear of ladders and no need for de-fuzzed, toned pins!