Continuing the monochrome theme this week, our next Runway to School Run outfit is based around a completely wearable look straight from Isabel Marant’s catwalk.
- Let the stripes take the lead with this look and keep the rest simple.
- Over the knee boots encourage a shorter hemline so show a flash of leg above the knee.
- The darker side panels on this dress give a slimming effect.
- A grey bucket bag would finish the look perfectly, alternatively go hands-free with a simple black backpack.
- Sticking with grey though (and keeping it chic), a grey leopard print scarf would add a cosy edge and subtle print clash.
- For another outfit option, wear the dress as a tunic over slim black cigarette pants for the office.