As an Autumnal favourite year on year, warming shades from burgundy to blackberry, oxblood to plum and everything in between will always feature in this cooler season’s colour palette regardless of the trends which come and go. And isn’t it just handy to have pieces in your wardrobe you know you can bring out each Autumn/Winter?!
From a simple t-shirt to a fit and flare dress or cosy knit, it’s so easy to work a bit of berry into your wardrobe.
- Team with black for simple yet chic styling. Think black skinny jeans and boots with an over-sized plum knit for day wear or classic black opaques, heels and pencil dress teamed with a berry toned jacket for the office – sometimes the simplest looks are the best.
- Blush pink and denim will give a lighter twist to the deeper tones. Try a light denim shirt with burgundy jeans and tan boots or washed denim jeans with a burgundy top and pale pink jacket.
- Oxblood and burgundy work well with mustard and tan so don’t be afraid to mix up these warm and spicy hues.
- Bring your berry basics up a notch and team with an on-trend tartan shirt. Camouflage and leopard prints also work well with the deepest of reds.
- If you’re opting for colourful toes, match the berry tone of your tights to your deep red shoes or boots to lengthen legs to the max.
Berry colours are one of the key trends at online fashion brand Look Again this season. Take a sneak peek behind the scenes of their latest TV ad below for affordable, on-trend looks.
And check out the metallic jacket. Want!
Visit Look Again for more