- Don’t go head to toe camo unless you want your child to lose you in the park (now there’s an idea….!)
- Don’t wear with khaki. See reason above, though it is tempting for a 5 minute tea break.
- Add colour with this season’s must-have damson shade.
- Dress it up with black leather and stud details.
- Dress down for playgroup with an oversized camo shirt and black leggings for comfy casual wear.
- A camo parka is the solution for walks in the park and Winter days out.
- Add a twist to your basic sweater and jeans look with camo accessories.
Do you wear camo print? Would you?