From oxblood to scarlet and cherry to burgundy there’s a rouge to suit you this season.
1. Boden, 2. Great Plains, 3. Fat Face, 4. River Island, 5. Wallis, 6. Isabella Oliver, 7. H&M Mama, 8. H&M Mama, 9. Wallis, 10. Zara, 11. Topshop, 12. Accessorize, 13. Topshop
- Feeling brave? Jump in the deep end and mix shades of red for a top-to-toe look.
- If you’re a red novice start with bright accents (like 9-13) and team with dark denim or black.
- Look for woven tops to keep your red looking crisp. Jersey tops will loose their vibrancy with wash after wash and you want strong block colour to pull off the look.
- Coloured jeans and trousers can bring your look right up to date and are another practical option if you’re bored with blue jeans.
- Burgundy bottoms are dark enough to flatter you if you’re conscious of your hips and thighs.
Will you be rocking some red this season? How do you wear your favourite shade? Share your style in the comments below…