As the half term holiday approaches we start to think of ways to entertain the little ones while keeping ourselves sane in the process so when I heard of the launch of a new family friendly rave at Ministry of Sound in London it ticked all the boxes for them and me. Dancing? Check. Crafting? Check. Chilling? Check. Bar for the grown-ups? Check.
Rave-A-Roo is pitched as a clubbing mash up of festival fun for all the family which sounds just right for the end of the half term break. We shall be there with bells on – or maybe that should be glow sticks – and so can you as I have a family ticket to give away!
Most importantly what do the little ones wear to hit Ministry of Sound? Here are a few suggestions to inspire their mini style and if you can get to London on Friday 19th February, enter below and join us!
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to the Rave-A-Roo launch on Friday 19th February 1pm-3pm at Ministry of Sound, London, simply leave a comment below, whether it be ‘Pick me!’, ‘It’s the closest I’ll get to clubbing these days” or whatever you fancy!
- One winner will be picked at random (using a random name picker) on the evening of Friday 5th February and a comment posted to name the winner.
- Comments left up until 3pm on Friday 5th February will be counted.
- If the party size is bigger than 2x adults and 2x children additional tickets can be purchased here
- The ticket is for the 1pm – 3pm session at the launch on Friday 19th February only.
- Travel expenses are not covered but a glass of prosecco for the grown-ups is!