Accessories are just as important as the clothes in your wardrobe when it comes to putting an outfit together; they can update your look and give a nod to new season trends without a big investment or too much courage required.
Introducing a few well-chosen accessories (I’ve done the leg work for you!) will see you through those tricky in-between months when you’re still in summer mode but the fashion world around you is well into autumn/winter.
I had a sneak peek at the new season collections at Laura Ashley’s press launch a few weeks ago and we are in for a sartorial treat over the next few months, so sit back as I share with you my top picks that will revitalise your transitional wardrobe.
Visit the Laura Ashley blog here to view my guest post in full
- Brighten up your trusty basic jeans and tee look with a colour-pop bag.
- If you’re daunted by a new season trend, go for an accessory which fits the look to instantly update your outfit.
- Statement jewellery doesn’t have to be big and bold; a delicate but detailed ring is still a stylish talking point.
- Tassels, tassels, everywhere! If there’s one finish you need this season, it’s a tassel.
- Use a printed scarf to add interest to a plain outfit.