Last season it was their bejewelled, pointed flats in navy, black or gold. This season it’s The Alice. Yes, Boden have done it again and created yet another swoon-worthy, utterly instagram-able, completely delightful shoe.
5 reasons to love Boden’s Alice shoe
- Pointed toe, for instant leg-lengthening.
- Tassel detail, because I told you tassels were cute back in December!
- Contrasting colours or polka dots. With a statement shoe it doesn’t need to match your outfit. The whole point is it clashes, contrasts and just stands out.
- One shape, two heel heights; genius. Whether you love or hate skyscraper heels, you can still enjoy this beautiful shoe in midi or high.
- Wear them with anything. Really, anything. Jeans; skinny, boyfriend, ripped. Printed trousers, khaki trousers, rolled up chinos. Midi skirts, pencil skirts, shift dresses, jumpsuits; for work, weekend, evenings or weddings. You see? Perfect for anything!
Now just to decide which colour and heel to choose…