It’s always great to get personal recommendations when it comes to those key investment purchases where you need something to function perfectly, particularly with kid’s coats. We want them to be hard wearing, long-lasting and keep our little ones warm and dry throughout the winter, so I wanted to share with you a top purchase we made last year which is still available now.
- Fleece lined
- Adjustable hood – which stays up!
- Adjustable sleeve length extends by 3.5cm
- Fleece inner cuffs with thumb hole for cosy hands
- Velcro cuffs to keep wrists snug
- Inside pocket, which of course, children love. If we ever lose Coco Lily’s favourite toy, we know it’ll be hiding in there!
Coco Lily wore hers last winter (age 2.5 in an age 4 coat – it was big on her but cosy!) and is wearing it again this year, I also expect her to wear it next winter too as she still has plenty of growing room and even if it’s a bit shorter it will still be warm enough.
Make it personal
You can even get your coat monogrammed for £3.50 and the service only adds 1 day on to your delivery time. We would have done this but we’ll hopefully get even more wear from this coat when Coco outgrows it and we can pass it on to her little sister.