Whether you’re off on holiday or embracing the great British summer, now is the time to squeeze a playful fruit print into your wardrobe, when the sun’s shining. This year it’s all about the pineapple.
And if the sun disappears quicker than you can say ‘pina colada’ you’ll still have something tropical to brighten a damp day.
I’ve picked the best pineapple print pieces on the high street for different shapes, sizes and needs (breastfeeding-friendly for starters) as well as the best accessories to dip into the trend and some mini looks for little ones.
4. Perfect for soft play! Socks, Oasis
5. On sale! Slipper shoes, Park Lane @ASOS
6. Just £5: Scarf, George
7. Mum-friendly multiple pockets: Backpack, Topshop @ Nordstrom
1. Chambray shirt, age 8-16, BHS
2. Sweater, age 9-16, Boden
3. Cotton dress with knickers, 3-24 months, Marks and Spencer
4. Jumpsuit, 3-13 years, Monsoon
5. Bag, Accessorize
6. Linen mix top, 4-8 years, Zara
7. Wrap effect dress, 3-13 years, Monsoon