Backpacks: High street vs. designer

Back in the summer of 2012 (doesn’t that feel like a lifetime ago!) I wrote a piece on the best backpacks on the high street. The geek chic trend still isn’t going anywhere and two years on backpacks are still big news. This is of course great news for busy mums with all we have to carry around. Just as I was able to leave the house without a change bag I went and had another baby! So I’ve got another couple of years before I can get back to a

Black and tan

Quilted

Backpacks :: Designer v high street

River Island, £30 / Karl Lagerfeld, £570

Neutral

Backpacks :: Designer v high street

Elizabeth and James, £330 / Debenhams, £25

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Email

6 Comments

• 3 February, 2014 - 11:24 am | Permalink

Me quedo con los color block!
    que buena selección nos has preparado.
    The Personal Shopper Diary recently posted…Zara WhiteMy Profile

• Coco Mama
      20 February, 2014 - 9:07 pm | Permalink

Thank you!
      The colour block bags are perfect for livening up any outfit- especially in Winter!
      Thanks for your comment :-)

• 19 February, 2014 - 12:27 am | Permalink

I am completely obsessed with leather backpacks! Love the 3.1 Phillip Lim style and have my eye on the infamous Whistles backpacks too…

• Coco Mama
      20 February, 2014 - 9:09 pm | Permalink

I agree, the 3.1 Phillip Lim is a modern classic, so sleek! x

• 20 February, 2014 - 7:58 pm | Permalink

This is the best review of backpacks I have seen, they are all gorgeous and I honestly can say I really didn’t chose bargain bags correctly. I have been looking for one for a couple of weeks and your high selection is fab so I am off to hunt them down, as it isn’t a ‘classic’ bag as such, the high street version will fit the bill perfectly, thank you for the inspiration! x
    Frances Bacon recently posted…Cool Culottes….My Profile

• Coco Mama
      20 February, 2014 - 9:12 pm | Permalink

My pleasure, Frances! Thank you for the great comment :-)