No mum-wardrobe is complete without a denim shirt. They’re comfortable, versatile, easy to wear and there’s a style to suit everyone.
- Swap your cardi for a denim shirt and wear in exactly the same way.
- Wear open over a flippy sun dress or with a belted, flowing maxi.
- Give your evening look an edge, team your denim shirt with a sequin pencil skirt for girly drinks or date night.
- Wear on it’s own with coloured skinnies and layered necklaces for easy day style.
- Chambray (lighter than denim but with the same look) works well with black slim jeans and boots for a rocky day look but can also work for the office tucked into a skirt and belted.
If that wasn’t enough to inspire you take a look at Coco Mama Style on Pinterest where you’ll find no less than 20 different ways to wear the denim shirt, as seen on real people (well, 19 + Kate Bosworth!).
How do you wear yours? Share your style tips in the comments below…