If you’ve yet to dip your toe, or rather, leg into the waters of The Printed Trouser, Matalan’s £8 leggings might just tempt you over to the patterned side. Swap your trusty black leggings for one of Matalan’s printed pairs for a quick, affordable and easy wardrobe update.
- Let the leggings speak for themselves and keep tops or tunics plain.
- Go tonal if you’re nervous about looking OTT. Nudes with snakeskin, blues with the paisley.
- Unless you’ve got a teeny tiny bottom (in which case, lucky you), opt for longer line tops.
- Double layer with long fitted vests and shorter loose tops if you’re not a fan of tunics.
- Look for the leggings with side panels to instantly lengthen your legs.
1. Denim jacket, £20, Dorothy Perkins; Earrings, £8.98, Aldo; Tunic, £27, Wallis; Snake print leggings, £8, Matalan, Jewelled ballet flats, £45, Kurt Geiger
2. Necklace, £16.50, Asymmetric tunic, £16, both Topshop; Geometric leggings with side panel, £8, Matalan; Sandals, £16.99, New Look
What do you think? Do you wear printed leggings and love them? Would you be tempted to try something bold for just £8? Share your thoughts in the comments below.