If you’ve yet to dip your toe, or rather, leg into the waters of The Printed Trouser, Matalan’s £8 leggings might just tempt you over to the patterned side. Swap your trusty black leggings for one of Matalan’s printed pairs for a quick, affordable and easy wardrobe update.
- Let the leggings speak for themselves and keep tops or tunics plain.
- Go tonal if you’re nervous about looking OTT. Nudes with snakeskin, blues with the paisley.
- Unless you’ve got a teeny tiny bottom (in which case, lucky you), opt for longer line tops.
- Double layer with long fitted vests and shorter loose tops if you’re not a fan of tunics.
- Look for the leggings with side panels to instantly lengthen your legs.
What do you think? Do you wear printed leggings and love them? Would you be tempted to try something bold for just £8? Share your thoughts in the comments below.