Celeb mum of two, Louise Redknapp works the tropical trend for Wallis. And as we can’t all be model mums like Louise, here’s how to get this bright and bold floral look no matter what your body shape.
1. Louise’s dress in Petite at Wallis. The loose fit will disguise any lumps and bumps and the mid length sleeve is the perfect compromise between hiding upper arms and still feeling summery. Also available in a darker version.
2. Vero Moda at House of Fraser. The tie will enhance your waist, or wear without the belt for a straight up and down shift style to skim over problem tummies. Layer over a jegging for day, legging for evening or go bare legged – if you’ve got it (lucky you!), why not!
3. The v neck line of this Oasis number is perfect if you’re busty and the asymmetric hem adds a younger twist to avoid the frump-factor.
4. Another Wallis pick, this dark tropical dress is jersey so gives plenty of stretch and with ruching at the side would work for mums-to-be before your bump gets too big. The placement of the print will work wonders to distract from wide hips and the cap sleeve cuts perfectly across to hide that under-arm-meets-boob area.
5. Not just the fall back option for when your legs have seen better days, this maxi is bright and cheerful, yet elegant. Ideal for any summer party or wedding. Dress down with flat metallic sandals and neutral cardi, smarten up with a block colour loosely structured blazer (F+F at Tesco have some great options) or glam up with a metallic thread cardi or chiffon cover-up and heels.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.